If We Can't Do It, It Cannot Be Done!
ReRez is a full-service market research firm, offering a multi-panel solution. We represent several of the largest online panel vendors, with a combined panel of more than 40+ million individuals in over 53 countries, and are methodology and online panel specialists. In fact, several of the vendors you are probably familiar with occasionally go outside their own panel and many rely on us to complete their projects.
Due to the size of our panel and the fact it is profiled by over 500 segmentation variables, we are able to assist clients in all industries including B2B, Consumer, Healthcare (Physicians and Consumers), IT, International, and Hispanic studies. And because of the volume of business we do with our partners, our turn times are faster and our pricing more flexible than if you were to go to them directly.
We recognize the value in surrounding yourself with people who are best at what they do.
As market researchers ourselves, our job extends far beyond data collection. You are the professional on the front end and back end of the project; we are the professionals serving as the checkpoint in the middle…We in effect become your safety net!
Our job is to help you win more business, by carrying the burden of the project through completion. If the results you are looking for are not found with your current vendor, for example, it is our responsibility to reach out to our partners to fill in those gaps. As your single point of contact, we seamlessly incorporate each panel partner’s processes until we have attained the results you need. You simply tell us where your current offering or vendor is lacking and we take it from there.
ReRez is the unique solution to your data collection needs. Through alliance agreements with several leading online panel and data collection companies, we have collectively pooled the industry’s resources to fill all your needs including multiple difficult to reach demographic segments: Highly specialized Consumer, B2B, Decision Makers, Physicians, Patients, Spanish Speaking Hispanics, Ethnic, Youth and Low Incidence panels.
Having access to multiple panels sets ReRez apart and ensures you 100% completion and fast turnaround.
Our comprehensive technology and consultative project management process provides you a distinct business advantage, by offering multiple data collection solutions. One call to us connects you with multiple resources, yet the project management details are handled by one reliable source - ReRez.
ReRez in effect becomes your consultant. We represent YOU, not our own product list or our resource partners. Our objectivity allows us to asses your project and recommend the best methodology. Our autonomy frees us from promoting one particular resource for fulfillment.
To achieve this level of flexibility, in addition to over 22+ M WORLDWIDE panel program members, we also offer the following:
- Customer and client satisfaction surveys
- Competitive analysis
- Concept feedback and creative testing
- Product and service evaluation
- Company, product, brand awareness, attitudes, trial and usage
- Home placement and diary studies
- Employee surveys and assessments
Methods, practices & resources we employ:
- Internet surveys
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Online panel
- Virtual focus groups
- Traditional focus groups
- CATI interviewing
- Custom panels
- Incentive programs
Outsourcing with specialists through ReRez offers efficiencies such as increased capacity, minimal sample quality issues and, very importantly, the volume buying capability that ultimately contributes to cost effectiveness and the bottom line of the project. By leveraging our specialized capabilities and accessing resources, your value will exceed the cost of goods and services sold.
Value Delivered - Distinct Advantages
- A team of experienced professionals whose primary goal is YOUR success.
- Objective consultation with a team of experienced market researchers and project managers.
- Ability to offer a fully customized, cost effective solution across multiple panels and multiple solutions.
- Guarantee you are using the right methodology for each project.
- A partner that takes full responsibility for the success of the study and validity of the results.
- Prescreening of panelists prior to project launch where incidence is unknown and the confidence of the client needs to be gained.
- Access to resources for very low incidence studies.
- Unsurpassed service and turnaround time.
- Representative sample, positive response rates, sample quality.
- Project Management that exceeds client expectations.